- If your undereyes look tired after a sleepless night then use a concealer to cover your dark circles and underbags. Using a concealer brightens the whole face instantly and makes you look fresh.
- wash your face with cold ice water. It increases the blood circulation of your face and makes you look less tired.
- Follow a healthy skincare regime. Scrub and exfoliate once a week and remove your makeup before going to bed at night.
- Apply a vibrant eyeshadow/ a pop of color on your eyelid or a shimmery shade to focus attention on your eyes. Morphe 350 Natural Glow Eyeshadow Palette32
- Applying blush instantly makes the face look younger and youthful.