After years of struggling with my skin I finally found few products that cleared my skin almost completely.
My skin type is “normal” with oily t-zone and acne prone areas. I struggle with eczema around my mouth and sometimes on my eyelids. I get hormonal acne one week before my cycle and this routine helped me to get it under control.
I order everything on Amazon (I’ll add all links). Overall it’s cheaper than buying it in stores and I always get my products in 3-4 days.
- The first product is African black soap by Dudu-Osun (https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B000OOCLAY/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=3638&creative=24630&creativeASIN=B000OOCLAY&linkCode=as2&tag=trytomakeface-21&linkId=11f6744fc8a91d1a9ac5d3f02bd4d659 )
I use it twice a day am and pm
It cleared my skin incredibly fast and I could see a difference in less than one week
Your skin might feel tight after using but the next products I’ll share will help with that
- After soap I use Neutrogena Ultra SHEER SPF (https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B002JAYMEE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=3638&creative=24630&creativeASIN=B002JAYMEE&linkCode=as2&tag=trytomakeface-21&linkId=5634098711b442576582b2a82d313771 )
It’s very important to protect your skin everyday
I use it as daily moisturiser and spf in one
Doesn’t break me out and it soaks in very fast
- On day when I want more moisture I use Jojoba oil (https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B004RGO8GU/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=3638&creative=24630&creativeASIN=B004RGO8GU&linkCode=as2&tag=trytomakeface-21&linkId=a1d5c89fb7cd66e5f8d6dd64ead12d2c )
It locks in moisture in the skin
It’s light on the skin and heals acne scars
I prefer to apply this before sleep because I’ll make your skin shiny
- Another incredibly important products is Tea tree oil (https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B00Z72E5XY/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=3638&creative=24630&creativeASIN=B00Z72E5XY&linkCode=as2&tag=trytomakeface-21&linkId=5da13c74398b96af56391b0c31c492e8 )
I mix few drops with my moisturiser when I feel like my skin is getting little bit worse
Don’t use it very often because it could make your skin sensitive
- Last step is Indian healing clay mask (https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B079FH6RCK/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=3638&creative=24630&creativeASIN=B079FH6RCK&linkCode=as2&tag=trytomakeface-21&linkId=cf4335ebd117563ce474206ddf37b22f )
I apply this mask once a week mixed with apple cider vinegar
Leave it for 10 minutes only because I have sensitive skin
Take it off with soaked towel in warm water
- Last product I’d suggest is Face roller (https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B07NLB4GHN/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=3638&creative=24630&creativeASIN=B07NLB4GHN&linkCode=as2&tag=trytomakeface-21&linkId=bc8a8746cec8c853f5d2868705c68a64 )
This step is optional but I found it makes my products soak into my skin like a dream
Apply your moisturiser and than massage your face with face roller
It helps with blood circulation and makes your products go into deeper layers of your skin
I’d suggest to keep roller in fridge
This routine helped to clear my skin in around three weeks. Sometimes I still get some small pimples but these products help me heal them very fast.
I hope this helps someone and if you purchase any of these products let me know how you like them in my DMs.
Good luck and don’t give up on your skin.